Message 00180: Re: pacer

well, it's more symbolic than anything right now. pacer is big (and dumb :).

right now, nobody is actively draining pacer systematically. Justia does some stuff, and there are some clearinghouses that pick and choose.

my advice would be to pick one particular court and start building up an archive by systematically grabbing their opinions.