Message 00154: Re: pacer and lollapalooza

Hi Carl & Aaron,

I believe that we will be able to take this on.  I've copied Sarah Ryan on this email -- she's an associate in our NY office who plans to work with a partner in one of our California offices on this.  She's been working through the internal channels to line everything up, and should be in touch very soon.  Feel free to email or call her if you'd like to discuss.  And let me know if you have any questions or need anything else from me.

I'll look forward to seeing all of this when it's up and running -- sounds fantastic!

Rhett