Message 00150: Re: usps data

> This is not as clearcut as, e.g., copyright on the law, so I'd like to make
> sure we have a true Feist-compatible product.  And, if you do have such a
> thing, I'm more than happy to mirror the data.  I'm just not ready to simply
> copy their dvd's to my ftp server and declare them public property.

Well, here's the first one people have requested:

http://watchdog.net/data/load/zip4.tsv (1GB)

It seems pretty clearly Feist-compatible (just a TSV of zip, plus4,
and congressional district).

> I will order their other product and I will send you your august disks on
> the existing products.

Thanks.

>  Marshall's line at the IETF plenary where we described tpc.int was "you may
> not be familiar with the .int top-level-domain.  it has only two
> participants, nato and ourselves, and one of us is still considered
> dangerous."

:-)

I guess I just should have had more hobbies as a kid... :-)

So here are the ones I could find:

fax.org
tpc.int
hall.org