Message 00140: political data workers: new mailing list

Hi there,

I'm writing because I'm excited about what you've been up to with
political data -- all of you, in fact. And I've noticed that all of us
working in this field don't talk to each other as much as we should.
And some other folks I've talked to have agreed. So we've decided to
do something about it. We've created a new mailing list, poliparse,
for all of us:

http://groups.google.com/group/poliparse

The idea is that it'll be a low-volume list; just a place to ask
questions if you've got them and share what you're working on or have
done, to keep us from all reinventing the wheel and duplicating
effort.

I hope you'll join,
 - Aaron Swartz
   watchdog.net

[apologies if you get this mail twice; I just wanted to make sure it
didn't end up in your spam folder]

http://groups.google.com/group/poliparse/subscribe