Message 00089: Re: blog

heh.  we just got a web site and now you want update notification! ;)

I'm working on a pretty cool simile thing that goes back 30 years, but right now you have two choices:

rsync for bulk.resource.org
google alerts in general for our releases
look at our public.resource.org issue pages

understand we have no staff ... it's just me.  :)

Carl