Message 00088: Re: mirroring the trademark db

so, i registered for the trademark database.

what is the point of that whole thing?

i'm not sure if I want to sign up just yet to be their mirror, but let's see what's up with the cd-rom's I ordered.

(btw, i just ordered california title 24 which I will be scanning and running through ocr. that ought to wake a few people up. :)

Becky says you're back east?  What are you up to out there?