Message 00077: Re: free irs data?

On May 24, 2008, at 5:07 PM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

pacer.resource.org

Nice! Hadn't seen that -- why isn't it linked from public.resource.org?

um, new site on the way rsn, but our entire design team got sucked into some library thing. ;) (seriously ... public.resource.org/ oregon shows what the new site is looking like).

 But the real data is here:

http://www.irs.gov/charities/article/0,,id=150268,00.html

Doesn't look like it'll be too hard to parse but I can put a
programmer on it if it'll help.

I think the only parsing needed here is a checkbook ... I think I have $10k I can throw at this. Definitely worth doing.

Carl