Message 00029: Re: http://bulk.resource.org/copyright/ and definitive info on this LOC release

On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 14:56 -0700, Carl Malamud wrote:
> > What are the chances of getting a regular data dump from them? And/or,
> > how did they provide this information?
>
> They did not provide this information.  We accessed it via the
> record-oriented interface.
>
> Carl

Ok, great! Are you going to refresh this information on a regular basis?
It would be great to sync up on this....

Jon

--
Jon Phillips
xxxxxxx@creativecommons.org

Community/Business Developer
Creative Commons
www.creativecommons.org

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice.  Creative Commons cannot and does not give legal advice.
You need to assess the suitability of Creative Commons' tools for
your particular situation, which may include obtaining appropriate
legal advice from a licensed attorney.