Message 00842: Re: Aaron Swartz

Understood, thanks
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: Aaron Swartz

Nobody has interviewed me about Aaron and if they had I would have told Aaron.

Sent from my.phone.org.

On Aug 20, 2012, at 5:03 PM, "Martin Weinberg" <owlmgw@att.net> wrote:

Mr Melamud
I am Aaron Swartz' attorney.  He gave me your email so I could inquire whether or not you have been interviewed by the Government about him.  If the Secret Service did in fact interview you about your knowledge of Aaron and you have an attorney could you provide me with his name and if you don't would you be agreeable to a short telephone interview with me.  Thanks
Martin Weinberg

Martin G. Weinberg
MARTIN G. WEINBERG, PC
20 Park Plaza, Suite 1000
Boston, MA  02116
617 227 3700
617 338 9538 (FAX)
This Electronic Message contains information from the Law Office of Martin G. Weinberg, P.C.,
and may be privileged. The information is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are
not the addressee, please note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents
of this message is prohibited.