Message 00839: Re: PlainSite Update II

This is great, Aaron.

Re publishing gov't search info: I wouldn't. It is creepy and bad and few be excited about it, and if you did, it would stop.

Re FEC data, I'm cc'ing a superstar at our Center who has done amazing stuff with contribution data. It would be great if you guys could connect and see if there's a way to collaborate.