Message 00721: Re: lawyer2

On Apr 16, 2009, at 3:16 PM, Aaron Swartz wrote:
also, obv they refused to say that I wouldn't be prosecuted. but they didn't imply that I would either

I don't think it's going to come to that ... fbi does report, submits to AO, AO chooses what to do. We've got some pretty heavy fire going in there they would have to be even dumber than we think they are, which would be pretty bad.

But, not talking is good. Means you don't dig your own grave and hopefully I didn't dig it for you by saying something stupid. :)