Message 00676: Re: what's your crawler written in?

On Apr 2, 2009, at 6:52 AM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

doing well. didn't want to bother you on your dc swing and then i
started trying to take some time off from email to read.

still excited about the book. think i figured out the opening last
night.

good.  that is always the toughest part.

how're you?

doing ok. my life is permanent limbo. had an interview for the gpo job, in theory I'm on a list which at some point will be advanced to the next stage. So, I've been keeping relatively quiet. the presidential personnel process is definitely a screwy one.

Carl