Message 00661: lamberth

I'm into the clerk of the appropriations subcommittee that does judiciary, just talked to Judge Lamberth's assistant and he's also going to try to see me (but he's doing a trial so I have to play it by ear). Will also see the senate governmental affairs folks, maybe even get to see Zoe Lofgren (who sits on judiciary).

Hopefully this will all result in some forward progress on PACER.

Debating if I should offer to stop by the AO.

Y'all saw that they called the FBI on Vivek as well?  :))

Carl