Message 00626: 2 issues

Hi -

Issue 1:

A few people (hi Aaron!) have wanted to know why we don't have PACER data deployed. My reason is simple: I don't have the bandwidth to deal with the angry users.

I'm wondering if the right way to handle this is to slap a cover page on *every* document which lists the name, address, phone number of the clerk of that court.

Issue 2:

Amazon is speaking to me in a little while about their public data sets initiative. The guy was going to grab PACER and slap it out there ... I told him I'd hold Amazon publicly accountable if they did this wrong. What I really want is they give me/us an all-you-can-eat account and we can try to put the data out there more systematically. This would solve Stuart's hosting problem as well.

Thoughts?

Carl