Message 00543: Re: nytimes photo?

I think they probably want you all dressed in black in a dark alley at night rummaging through the trash bin of the courts. :)

You probably needed new clothes anyway.

So, story likely this weekend, but this could definitely stretch into next week ... photos done is a good sign, though ... means they've invested enough in the story it is likely to run.

You like the IRS stuff? (there is a readme file in there). Definitely a hack, but at least those DVDs are now visible ... I suppose I could order the 2008 discs as well, but I want to see what happens with these as far as people doing useful things (and also about the number of SSNs in that data!! ... there could be a boatload).

Next stop is the enhanced code of federal regulations ... take my bulk CFR feed, scan all ANSI, IEEE, ISO standards incorporated by reference, include them in a reworked code. :))