Message 00468: Re: gil

Sure, my pleasure! (It was his idea, btw, he just asked me what I thought.) He's a good long-term guy. Make a point of every once in a while writing him an update on stuff you're doing. He's very close to his vest on both his nonprofit and forprofit common crawl stuff, but it is worth keeping him informed about what you're up to ...

Schwartz started work today, I sent a note into the ao of the courts and bcc'd him ... told him I wasn't in a hurry so he may take some time to settle into his new job.