Message 00439: Re: dc

On Dec 8, 2008, at 9:43 AM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

how was dc?

27 meetings, 4 days. I'm still a longshot. Podesta knows about it as do the rest of the "leadership," but it is a one-way information flow with no leaks coming back out (most of the transition review staffers are all angling for jobs, so they have an absolute iron wall around the personnel process).

I'll be publishing some of my ideas soon, though since they're doing this open/transparent submission process.

slaby try to strangle you?

nah, he was very pleasant. he's very overwhelmed. he has 11 proprietary/handmade/... different computer networks in the white house to integrate. he welcomes the bug reports.

Carl