Message 00417: Re: .gov crawl

ok. i have an idea. i have to get to the office and do a couple phone calls, but let me write up a suggested approach. i think analyzing his dump is a good stand-alone exercise and yields a variety of longer-term benefits. so, this will be phase 1.

i'll write something up mid-day for you to look at and see if you agree ...