Message 00399: Re: Actual Remarks from Ric Davis of GPO

There does not appear to be any truth to the comments that Ric made. Perhaps they are out of date (referred to the FBI is very different than under investigation by the FBI). At the very least, the relevant u.s. attorney for the district of Sacramento is unaware of any actions and does not appear to be the kind of person who wants to forge new legal theories.