Message 00396: Actual Remarks from Ric Davis of GPO

http://www.fdlp.gov/repository/fall-dlc-meeting-arlington-va/lscm- director-remarks-ric-davis/download.html

===
The pilot has been temporarily suspended by the Administrative Office of U.S. Courts, pending an evaluation. What we know at this point is that the AOC believes the security of the PACER service was compromised. The FBI is conducting an investigation. Once the evaluation is complete, the Judiciary and the GPO will determine what steps need to be taken in order to move forward. I feel that we have the commitment from the AOC that once this investigation is completed, we will resume our pilot activities.
===

--
Stephen Schultze
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet and Society