Message 00393: Re: tomorrow?

i'm going to head in and see you this morning. probably leave here at 9, show up around 10:30 if I'm lucky. send me email if that is an issue, otherwise see you when I get there.

need to be at my desk this afternoon to talk to the lawyers one more time ... they're still a little nervous and want to be briefed again.