Message 00328: Re: t&cs

ok. i'm working the issue with legal and am going through my scan results.

On Oct 1, 2008, at 10:12 AM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

1. were there any terms and conditions to use pacer ... "I agree to not
harvest?"

Nope.

2. how long in days was the active harvesting period (not the initial tests,
but the sustained pulls)?

You'll be able to get a better estimate from the file mtimes, but 2-3
weeks, I think.

3. did the library say anything specific about termination or did things
just stop working?

It just says "Access Denied" when you try to log in from the library.