Message 00269: Re: waisgate

On Sep 17, 2008, at 3:46 PM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

But my favorite was lego vint's three-piece suit.

the 36"x40" poster of code city looks really great ... we printed a few of those (using Qoop which uses Kodak) then brought them down to fastsigns to have them laminated and mounted on foamboard ... $50 for the poster, $150 for the treatment. Then, I delivered copies to Stanford Law, EFF, and one to Hal who put it outside his office at Google (right next to Eric's office).