Message 00208: Re: rsync processes?

we're just in the middle of a big transition, so mdkail is being extra vigilant. :)

we do have plenty of horsepower.

On Sep 7, 2008, at 3:56 PM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

Yeah -- there's just two (pts/4 and pts/8 -- I guess rsync spawns two
subprocesses) and one of them will be done in a minute. Obviously the
rsyncd isn't mine.

btw, i'm loading the master file file of exempt organizations up tomorrow on bulk.resource.org/irs.gov ... that lets you map from EIN to organization information.

Carl