Message 00172: lawyer?

Did you and that c4 lawyer have your first call yet? Do you have a plan leading towards your c4 papers getting filed and a timeline for that to happen? (e.g., "this year" would be good enough).

I just got the approval on our new purchase from usps (believe it or not, they employ a real rubber stamp that says "paid" and then they xerox the document and mail it to you). So, I can pay attention to how to roll out your data for public use ... will try and do that next week.

Carl