From:  <xxxxxxx@aol.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: Election Data Files
To: me@aaronsw.com
Cc: xxxxxxx@aol.com

Sir --

    Thanks for your inquiry.  Our election return files are nationwide
files that show county level results for Registration, turnout, votes
for President, US Senate, Governor and US House for a given general
election year.  The cost is $950.00 per year, which then is reduced to
$650 upon the purchase of the sixth year and everyone there after.  We
have files going back to 1980.

    I have attached a copy of our standard license agreement, which
needs to be filled out, signed, and faxed back to us to initiate an
order.  Should you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.
We look forward to your order.

Kim Brace
Election Data Services, Inc.
6171 Emerywood Ct
Manassas, VA 20112-3078
(202) 789-2004 or (703) 580-7267
Fax: 703-580-6258
Cell: 202-607-5857
Beeper: 1-800-877-6067 (make sure you put in your area code)
xxxxxxx@aol.com or xxxxxxx@electiondataservices.com
www.electiondataservices.com

NOTE: WE'VE MOVED: Please update your records.

In a message dated 6/16/08 7:03:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,