Message 00083: Re: free irs data?

Here you go ...

http://bulk.resource.org/irs.gov/soi_zipcode_data/

I ordered every single 990 I could find ... will let you know when they show up and I've figured out how to process them.

On Jun 4, 2008, at 10:06 AM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

I have 3 years of these discs on their way to me. Also ordered the 2005 form 990 DVD set to see what it is like. I think having ocr'd tax returns on line for all nonprofits where they are more easily crawled than from
inside guidestar would be a good accountability thing.

Awesome! I agree; and letting people download it and crunch on it in
bulk will probably lead to some good studies.

Can you drop me a note when it's up? And let me know if you need help
funding this or other purchases.

Carl