Message 00036: [Fwd: Request for Public Access to Copyright Records]

Hey guys, amazingly, I received a letter from Mary Beth Peters affirming
that the LOC copyright data you are pulling Carl, is cool for the
taking. Of course, we knew this, but hopefully it helps the case for
others...Feel free to use as needed so that others can build off this
data...I'll hold onto the original if anyone needs for ascertaining the
validity of this document.

Cheers!

Jon