Message 00016: Re: web.resource.org

Well, that's the weird thing ... what we're doing is extremely radical if
you look at the proposal.  But, people like Brad think what we're doing
is a hopeless fight and we have no chance of winning.  But, in the proposal
you'll see a whole bunch of pretty radical stuff and we're trying to get
people to see that this is a crucial test.

Anyway .. frustrated at Brad, not at you.  He just isn't getting it.  :)

Carl