Message 00005: Re: web.resource.org

Cool!  I really like you starting it off on your own server.  We're a
deceptively small organization and we manage a lot of data, so I always
hate the idea of you being cut adrift in our maze of junk.  Starting on
your own machine and we mirror you is a really simple piece of cake,
hosting your dev environment is just a bit tougher.

I'll get you set up right away!

Carl